"SWC now has more content than you can shake a katana at !"
Well there has been enough updates to warrant a news post. The MAPS/CODES page has received a HUGE amount of attention with the addition of some harder to find total conversions. Click on the screenshot of a total conversion for a screenshot gallery of the selected TC.
-The Carger2000 map section has been beefed up.
- There is now a HIGH RESOLUTION PACK section with information and screenshots about the HRP.
- Brandon over @ Wangsdojo.com has created his own forum over there. The site remains under construction.
- A new HOW TO PLAY page added to aid newcomers to Shadow Warrior getting up and running.
- The FILES/LINKS section has had files added.
+ more misc updates.
I'll leave you with this beauty screenshot using the HRP:
Shadow Warrior Redux is available now for purchase on Steam.
Built upon the JonoFsw OpenGL port, the Redux version attempts to squish any existing bugs with the port, some snazzier front end Menu and HUD graphics, Steam achievements and the bundling of 2 Total conversions(WD + TD) for convenience. Multiplayer not yet available through steam.
- Also added a Carger2000 Map Section (Link available on the Maps/Codes page)
- + some misc. page updates.